CQuartz UK contains an industry leading 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity! This is the first nano silica coating that has this concentration and purity. The concentration of SiO2 (Quartz) ensures a very thick protective coating while the pure percentage ensures an extremely glossy surface with amazing clarity. Not only does CQuartz UK leave a glassy finish but it provides a long lasting coating with extreme strength and hydrophobic water-repellency.
What does that mean to you?
Unlike waxes and sealants, CQuartz UK adds a measurable 2~3µm thick protective “glass” coating. While the durability of wax and sealants is measured in months CQuartz UK durability is measured well beyond a year even in extreme environments!
With 70% Sio2 the gloss and look created by UK is stunning!
Dust, dirt, bug, UV, and contaminant resistance:
Without CQuartz UK, metal particles coming off the brakes of other vehicles can lodge in your paint causing damage over time. Cquartz puts an end to this with a thick barrier that does not allow these contaminants to reach the paint surface.
Compared to wax and traditional sealants, dust and dirt retention is lowered significantly.
Bugs and bird bombs can be extremely destructive to your paint.
With a 2+~µm silica shell these destructive elements are unable reach your paint. Easier maintenance: Any dirt or dust that does attach to the coating is easily removed upon the next wash without having to scrub or clay the vehicle.
One of the most important features in keeping your vehicle clean is the ability of the protective layer to release water. CQ UK has excellent hydrophobic tendencies and will release dirt and water much easier than wax and sealants.
Fine Swirl resistance:
CQuartz UK is been proven to resist fine swirls
What is involved in a CQuartz UK treatment?
Your Certified CarPro Detailer starts with a high level auto wash followed by an extremely detailed 2-3 step decontamination process to remove all bonded contaminants from beneath the surface of the paint. Following the “decon” process the paint is further analized and the best combinations of high tech pads and polishes are tested to produce the highest gloss possible. This usually includes polishing the entire vehicle 2 and sometimes 3 times to reach this level. After the paint is perfected all the polishing oils are stripped from the vehicle with the use of CarPro Eraser. This step is essential so that CQuartz will fully bond with the paint. When the paint is determined to be 100% oil free CQuartz UK is applied in the manner your certified installer has been trained for.
Detailed to Perfection
• Cquartz UK offers an extremely durable hard glass coating, which protects against fine swirls, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays and environmental contaminants for over 18 months.
• As well as protecting, it also offers a deep, rich gloss with self cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. CQ UK can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
• Ultra hard CQuartz UK contains ceramic nano particles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
• Once applied, Cquartz forms a strong chemical bond, cross-linking during the curing process. This offers excellent durability, with a high level of gloss & reflectivity.
• Cquartz UK active ingredients form a precise and uniformed level layer, giving strong water and oil repellence which prevents stains on the paints surface. • Resists extremely high temperatures.
• CQuartz UK can also be layered
• Paint stays clean and glossy longer
• Harder, thicker, and glossier than coatings from other companies
• Resistance to fine swirls and marring
• Extreme hydrophobics ensure less dirt and water attach to surface
• Resistance to break dust and iron contaminants from reaching your paints surface
• Resistance to bugs, tar, iron, dust, dirt, bird bombs, UV and other environmental contaminants
More about CQuartz UK:
At AutoTec, we are dedicated to offering you the most effective, most durable, and best performing sealants you can find. C Quartz UK is that product. When C Quartz's UK ceramic coating is applied to your vehicle you will achieve a rich glossy finish that outshines that of a new vehicle.